emarketer spotify 28.2m apple podcastspereztechcrunch
As the streaming wars rage on, brands are looking for new ways to stay ahead of the competition. One of the most popular strategies is to offer audio content as part of their marketing strategy. And with companies like Spotify and Apple Podcasts leading the charge, it’s no wonder why so many brands are taking advantage of this technology. According to emarketer, Spotify had 28.2 million active users in 2020 while Apple Podcasts reported over one billion podcast downloads per month in 2020. Now more than ever, audio content is becoming an essential part of a successful marketing strategy. In this blog post, we’ll explore how you can use audio to engage your customers and drive conversions.
What is emarketer?
eMarketer is a digital marketing intelligence company that provides insights into global digital marketing trends. Their research is based on data from over 2,500 research sources, including surveys, interviews, and analysis of secondary data.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that offers users access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world. With Spotify, you can listen to any song or album at any time, as well as create and share your own playlists with friends. You can also find new music to listen to based on your current taste, and follow other Spotify users to see what they’re listening to. In addition to music, Spotify also offers a selection of podcasts and videos.
What is Apple Podcasts?
Apple Podcasts is a free, user-friendly podcast app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that offers more than 300,000 shows to choose from. It makes it easy to find and subscribe to your favorite podcasts, and even discover new ones. With the Podcasts app you can:
- Browse by topic or show
- Explore popular or featured podcasts
- Search for specific podcasts by name or topic
- Subscribe to any podcast for free
- Get notifications when new episodes are released
- Download episodes to listen offline
- Share podcasts with friends using AirDrop or Messages
- Create custom stations of your favorite shows
Pros and Cons of emarketer
The pros of emarketer are that it is an easy way to keep track of your spending, it can help you save money on your groceries, and it can also help you stay organized. The cons of emarketer are that it can be difficult to use, it may not be available in all areas, and it may not be accepted by all stores.
How to use emarketer
Assuming you would like content for a blog article titled “How to use emarketer”:
emarketer is a powerful tool for marketing research and analysis, but it can be overwhelming for new users. This guide will walk you through the basics of using emarketer, from setting up your account to running your first report.
- Create an account: You can sign up for a free trial of emarketer here. Once you have an account, you’ll be able to access all of the features and data sets.
- Choose your data set: emarketer offers a variety of data sets, including global market trends, demographic data, and more. For this guide, we’ll focus on global market trends. To access this data set, click on the “Data Sets” tab at the top of the page and select “Global Market Trends.”
- Run a report: Now that you’ve selected your data set, it’s time to run a report. Reports can be customized to include different filters and other criteria. For this guide, we’ll keep things simple and just run a basic report on global market trends. To do this, click on the “Reports” tab at the top of the page and select “Create New Report.” On the next page, select “Global Market Trends” as your data set and click “Create Report.”
- Interpret your results: Once your report is finished running, you’ll be able
Alternatives to emarketer
If you’re not interested in emarketer, there are plenty of other options out there for measuring your website’s traffic. Google Analytics is a popular option, and it’s free to use. Other paid options include Clicky, Mixpanel, and Woopra.
The data from eMarketer reflects the continued growth of streaming services like Spotify and Apple Podcasts, as well as highlighting the potential for further expansion in this space. As more people continue to move away from traditional radio and audio platforms, it is clear that these services will remain major players in the industry for years to come. With an ever-expanding library of content, and a variety of ways to access it (including via apps on mobile devices), there is no doubt that these services are here to stay.
Story by Its BTS Army
Denial of Responsibility! AmazedTimes is an automatic aggregator of different sorts of content and media. In each post, a hyperlink to the original source or content creator is specified. All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective, rightful owners and authors. If you are the owner/author of the content on this page and do not want us to republish it, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any disputed content will be deleted within 24 hours.