The Best Skin-Care Gifts For the Men in Your Life
The skin-care landscape is expanding beyond gender lines with more inclusive and male-specific products becoming more accessible for discerning men in search of quality skin solutions. Whether created by our skin-care obsessed celebrities who are the picture of masculinity or developed to solve everyday concerns, these head-to-toe skin-saving gifts will elevate the grooming game for your favorite fellas.
1 . ELVY LAB’s Regimen ($99) is a complete skin-care system that factors in that male skin is 25-percent thicker than female skin. The range, which includes a cleanser, brightening serum, replenishing moisturizer and eye cream is formulated specifically for their needs.
2 . MANTL is designed for bald or balding men featuring skin care designed to work on the face and scalp. The skin and scalp care line’s Complete Routine ($114) includes a cleanser, moisturizer, SPF and oil-blotting no-shine sheets.
3. Made with over a million gentle nylon bristles, Alder New York’s Facial Cleansing Brush ($27) gently exfoliates while providing a thorough cleanse.
4. The EWG-certified and dermatologist-tested Jackfir line of sustainable skin care is made of minimal, organic and natural ingredients. The Facekit ($120) contains the Classic Daily Facial Cleanser, Classic Shave Cream and Classic Daily Facial Moisturizer.
5. The signature body wash, cleanser, moisturizer and deodorant included in the Blu Atlas Starter Set ($90) are the perfect head-to-toe routine for great skin all over.
6. The Clinique for Men Great Skin for Him Kit ($47) features the deep pore cleansing charcoal face wash, pre-shave face scrub and two maximum hydrator gel moisturizers for the eyes and face.
7. Disco aims to take the guesswork out of skin care for men. With smart solutions like a face cleansing stick and repairing eye stick, which are included in the 5 piece Regimen Kit ($135), this set is an instant must-have for your main man.
8. Lavender, hibiscus and bergamot help relax the mind and senses in Barker Wellness’ CBD Bath Soak ($25)—and broad spectrum CBD, which founder Travis Barker says nurtures and soothes sore muscles.
9. From morning face wash to a nightly face and eye routine, the Geologie Daily Skin Care Routine Trial Set ($50) truly has it all for the modern man. The SPF 15 Moisturizing Morning Cream does double duty by providing protection while plumping skin with niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and argan oil.
10. Cleanser, shave gel, lotion, repeat! The Hawthorne Skin Care Starter Set ($47) makes it easy to remember the basic tenets of a simple yet effective routine. Apply the lotion twice daily for an adaptable morning-to-night routine.
11. Taking off the sunscreen every day is a must and the microfiber wash mitt in the 3-piece Jane Iredale H\E Kit for Men ($60) makes it easy. The SPF lip balm and goat hair face brush round out the kit which comes in a handy travel bag to help keep all your male essentials in one place.
12. From ingredients sourced from Brad Pitt and the Perrin family estates in Southern France, Le Domaine Skin Care The Serum ($385) contains exclusively patented active compounds derived from grapes and vines to counteract the signs of aging. Pitt says Le Domaine is “not meant to be a celebrity brand,” but a “genderless” line of sustainable products.
13. Lumin Classic Maintanence Set ($60) can be customized for dry, oily or combination skin and is the perfect anti-aging set that helps cleanse, brighten and protect from the harsh elements for healthier-looking skin.
14. Michael Strahan Daily Defense is for the discerning man who wants to upgrade his daily routine. The Clear Shaving Lotion ($12) and Conditioning Beard Oil ($14) are a dynamic duo for maintaining, treating and conditioning facial hair.
15. Jan Marini Men’s Skincare System ($250) takes the same Jan Marini approach to healthy skin and adds the new Marini Shave & Cleansing Gel for a four-step solution that cleans, hydrates, treats and protects.
Denial of Responsibility! AmazedTimes is an automatic aggregator of different sorts of content and media. In each post, a hyperlink to the original source or content creator is specified. All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective, rightful owners and authors. If you are the owner/author of the content on this page and do not want us to republish it, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any disputed content will be deleted within 24 hours.